I just got my ring back from being fitted and let me tell you it is a bit ridiculous how happy having this shiny piece of jewelry on my finger makes me.
It is SO sparkly I can’t even handle it.
No, really, i might not be able to handle it, it’s a little distracting when I’m driving and the light catches it.
Not good. I”m going to have to learn to focus a little bit better, it’s just that 1) I can’t believe I’m getting married in just over 4 months and the ring is a very real reminder of that, and 2) I’m a sucker for sparkles.
Lots and lots of sprinkles. They’re like the sparkles of the edible world.
So, yeah, these Funfetti Cheesecake Squares are showcasing some serious bling. More importantly though, they’re packing some serious flavor. All in one bite you get the taste of cake batter, that creamy cheesecake texture, buttery, crunchy cookie crust, and sprinkles
Any day filled with sparkles and sprinkles is a good day in my book.
Funfetti Cheesecake SquaresPrint Pin Rate
- 25 Golden Oreos
- 4 tsp butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Funfetti cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place Golden Oreos in a food processor and process cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter, process until fully incorporated.
- Pour cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 13 x 9 metal pan, set aside.
- In mixer, cream together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add sugar and Funfetti cake mix. Beat until smooth, scraping down the sides with a spatula as needed to make sure all ingredients are well-combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add vanilla and stir, being sure to scrape down the sides again.
- Add colored sprinkles and stir by hand.
- Pour cheesecake batter into pan over crust.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes (center of cheesecake should be set).
- Top with additional sprinkles, as desired.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before cutting and serving.