A rich and creamy Artichoke Dip! Served hot and bubbly with pita chips, corn chips, or your favorite dipper of choice. This recipe is fast and simple to make and would be a great option to serve during the Big Game! Be sure to check out my quick how-to video below the recipe!
As I promised last weekend, I have one more dip recipe I wanted to squeeze in before the upcoming Big Game: Today’s Artichoke Dip!
While Spinach Artichoke Dip seems to have really stolen the dip-related spotlight recently, a good classic (spinach-less) version is every bit as delectable. Served hot and bubbly, loaded with cheese and lots of flavor, it’s pretty much irresistible. In fact, Zach and I polished off half of this dip by ourselves the first time I made it 🙈
This recipe joins the ranks of some of my favorite dips, (you should also check out my Taco dip and Buffalo Chicken Dip) and I highly recommend trying it out this weekend, whether you’re watching the game or not. Plus, I’m not sure what the weather is like where you are, but we’re in the midst of a “Polar Vortex” right now and one of the best remedies for that is hot comfort food!
What You Need:
Artichoke dip is made from a handful of simple ingredients. You will need:
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Artichoke hearts (make sure they are packed in water and not marinated)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fire roasted chilis
And of course your favorite chip for dipping!
What to serve this dip with:
Artichoke dip is excellent with just about any chip. Some of my favorites that I tried include:
- Pita chips
- Tortilla chips
- Thinly sliced French bread
Stay warm everyone!!
More Appetizers You Might Like:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (226)
- ⅔ cup sour cream (160g)
- ⅓ cup mayo (80g)
- 1 large clove garlic pressed
- 2 14 oz canned artichoke hearts* drained rinsed, patted dry and chopped (795g)
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (85g)
- 1 cups shredded parmesan cheese divided (112g)
- 1 4 oz can fire roasted chilis drained (113g)
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and lightly butter a glass 9” pie plate (or an 8x8 glass baking dish). Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, pressed garlic, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese (56g), and roasted chilis in a large bowl. Stir well until completely combined.
- Spoon ingredients into prepared baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup (56g) shredded parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to 375F (190C) oven and bake for 20-25 minutes and cheese on top is melted and mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered an estimate only. Actual nutritional content will vary based upon brands used, measuring methods, cooking method, portion sizes, and more.