Easy Taco Dip
This Easy Taco Dip is a super simple dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any cookout this summer. Made with a cream cheese and sour cream base and then topped off with classic taco toppings, everyone is going to love this easy dip!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 16 oz brick-style cream cheese softened to room temperature (455g)
- 2 cups sour cream (450g)
- 4 Tablespoons taco seasoning (this is a 1 oz packet of premade taco seasoning or you can use your favorite homemade recipe) (30g)
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 4 Roma tomatoes seeds removed, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced olives (65g)
- sliced jalapenos, pickled or fresh for topping, optional
- 1 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar or mexican cheese (145g)
- Corn chips for serving
Combine softened cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl and stir together until creamed and well-combined (I like to use my electric mixer just to make sure there are no lumps).
Add taco seasoning and stir well.
Spread mixture evenly into a 9-10" pie dish.
Top mixture with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, jalapenos (if using) and finally evenly sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Taco dip can be served immediately or can be covered and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serving: 1serving (excludes corn chips) | Calories: 415kcal