Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (226)
- 2/3 cup sour cream 160g
- 1/3 cup mayo 80g
- 1 large clove garlic pressed
- 2 14 oz canned artichoke hearts* drained rinsed, patted dry and chopped (795g)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 85g
- 1 cups shredded parmesan cheese divided (112g)
- 1 4 oz can fire roasted chilis drained (113g)
Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and lightly butter a glass 9” pie plate (or an 8x8 glass baking dish). Set aside.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, pressed garlic, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese (56g), and roasted chilis in a large bowl. Stir well until completely combined.
Spoon ingredients into prepared baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup (56g) shredded parmesan cheese.
Transfer to 375F (190C) oven and bake for 20-25 minutes and cheese on top is melted and mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 0.4mg