Buffalo Chicken Dip
How to make an easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip! This recipe can be doubled to feed a hungry, buffalo-chicken-loving crowd.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (226g)
- ½ cup ranch dressing 115ml
- ½ cup buffalo sauce 115ml
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided (170g, divided)
- 2 cups shredded chicken* 275g
- Thinly sliced green onions for topping optional
- Corn chips, crackers, toasted bread slices, etc. for dipping
Preheat your oven to 350F (175C) and lightly butter an 8x8 baking dish.
Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (115g) in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
Add chicken and stir well.
Transfer ingredients to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (55g)
Bake in 350F (175C) oven for 15-20 minutes.
Serve warm, topped with green onions, if desired.
*I like to use either meat picked from a rotisserie chicken or I'll cook some chicken in my slow cooker the night before. You'll need about an 8-10 oz piece of chicken for 2 cups of shredded chicken.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 723mg | Potassium: 133mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 0.5mg