Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature (453g)
- 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese divided (147g)
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1 cup pizza/marinara sauce 236ml
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese 115g
- Mini pepperonis
- Dried oregano optional
- Corn chips crackers, and/or toasted baguette slices, for dipping.
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Combine softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup (35g) mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and crushed red pepper in a large bowl.
Stir well, until completely combined.
Spread evenly into the bottom of a 9-10" pie plate or cast iron pan, making sure to press mixture up against the sides of the pan.
Top evenly with marinara sauce.
Cover with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
Top with mini pepperonis and a light sprinkling of dried oregano (if desired).
Bake on 375F for 25-30 minutes
Serve while hot, crispy baguette bites, crackers, and corn chips are all great dipping options!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 320kcal