A simple 5 ingredient no-bake cheesecake recipe that can be made completely from scratch!!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Chilling Time 4 hours
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 slices
- 1 9" or 10" graham cracker crust prepared in springform pan (please click link for graham cracker crust recipe)
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature (450g)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (150g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream (75g)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream (355ml)
- Additional whipped cream for topping, optional
Place cream cheese in a large bowl and, using an electric mixer, beat until smooth and creamy.
Add powdered sugar and stir until combined.
Stir in vanilla extract and lemon juice, pausing to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
Add sour cream and stir well.
Pour heavy cream into a separate, medium-sized bowl (preferably a chilled metal bowl). Whisk on high speed (preferably using an electric mixer) until stiff peaks are achieved.
Fold your whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth and well-combined.
Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over prepared graham cracker crust.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Top with additional whipped cream before cutting and serving, if desired.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 250kcal