• 1 cup unsalted butter softened (226g)
• ¾ cup granulated sugar (150g)
• ¾ cup light brown sugar (150g)
• 2 large eggs
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour (290g)
• 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs (125g)
• 2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon table salt
• 2 cups mini marshmallows divided (80g)
• 1 cup milk chocolate chips (170g)
• 5-6 oz coarsely chopped milk chocolate bars (140-170g)
Combine butter and sugars in a large bowl and use an electric mixer to beat on medium speed until light and creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir into batter until completely combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
With mixer on medium-low speed, gradually add dry ingredients to butter mixture just until completely combined.
Add 1 cup (40g) mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and chocolate bars and use a spatula to stir until ingredients are well incorporated.
Scoop dough by heaping 1 ½ Tablespoon-sized ball and drop on prepared baking sheet, spacing at least 2” apart.
Roll dough between your palms to make a smooth ball then, try to tuck any exposed pieces of marshmallow into the cookie dough.
Transfer cookies to center rack of 350F (175C) oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove them from the oven then use a spoon to smooth edges.
Within 1 minute of the cookies being removed from the oven, gently press marshmallow halves into the surface of the cookies. Enjoy!