Ramen Noodle Salad
A unique salad with great flavor and texture! This Ramen Noodle Salad couldn't be easier to make.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Resting Time 1 hour
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 24 oz shredded broccoli slaw available by the pre-packaged salad mixes lettuce, etc., usually sold in 12 oz bags, so you will need 2
- 2 3 oz packages chicken flavored ramen noodles broken into small pieces (reserve seasoning packet)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions about 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup canola oil vegetable oil would also work (120ml)
- 1/3 cup sugar (66g)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (60ml)
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
Combine broccoli slaw, broken ramen noodles, green onions, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together canola oil, sugar, vinegars, crushed red pepper, and reserved seasoning from both ramen packets.
Drizzle over broccoli slaw mixture and toss well.
Chill in the refrigerator for one hour before serving to allow flavors to meld and noodles to soften. I prefer this salad best when served the same day that it is made as the noodles are still somewhat crunchy and offer a great texture, but it does taste good the next day with softer noodles, too.
Serving: 1/8 | Calories: 385kcal