• 1 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled (226g)
• 1 cup dark brown sugar (200g)
• ¾ cup granulated sugar (150g)
• 2 large eggs room temperature preferred
• 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
• 3 cups all-purpose flour (375g)
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch
• ¾ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• ¾ teaspoon table salt
• 2 cups roughly broken potato chips measure after crushing (92g)
In a large bowl, combine melted (cooled!) butter and sugars and stir until well-combined.
Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add dry ingredients to wet until completely combined.
Add broken potato chips and mini chocolate chips and use a spatula or spoon to stir until completely combined and chips are well-distributed.
Scoop dough by 2 Tbsp sized scoops and drop onto prepared baking sheet, spacing cookies at least 2” (5cm) apart.
Transfer to the center rack of 350F (175C) oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.Immediately sprinkle with sea salt after removing from oven.