• 1 ¼ cups unsalted butter soft (280g)
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter (280g)
• 1 ½ cups light brown sugar firmly packed (300g)
• ½ cup granulated sugar (100g)
• 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 2 cups all-purpose flour (250g)
• 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
• 1 teaspoon table salt
• 1 batch homemade marshmallow frosting or 6-8 cups store-bought marshmallow fluff (visit link for recipe)
In a large bowl combine butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar and use an electric mixer (or stand mixer) to stir together on medium-speed until creamy and well-combined.
Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir again until well-combined, pausing occasionally to
scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
With mixer on low-speed, gradually stir the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Drop cookie dough by level 1 ½ Tablespoon-sized scoop onto prepared baking sheet, spacing cookies at least 2” (5cm) apart.
Transfer to 350F (175C) preheated oven and bake for
10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack to cool.
Scoop a heaping 1 ½ Tablespoon-sized scoop of marshmallow fluff onto the center of the bottom of one cooled cookie. Top with another cookie and lightly press together to form a sandwich.