• 1 cup unsalted butter softened (226g)
• 1 cup dark brown sugar firmly packed (200g)
• ½ cup granulated sugar (100g
• 2 large eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 cups all-purpose flour (250g)
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ¾ teaspoon table salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
• 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (212g)
• 1 ½ cups sweetened shredded coconut (123g)
• 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (115g)
• 1 ½ cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips or a blend of the two! (255g)
In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars and use an electric mixer (or you may use a stand mixer) to cream together until thoroughly combined and light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir until thoroughly combined.
In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet (either using mixer on low-speed or by hand) until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Add oats, coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips and use a spatula to stir together until ingredients are evenly distributed.
Drop cookie dough by heaping 2 Tablespoon-sized scoop onto prepared baking sheet, and, if desired, use your hands to round into a ball. Space cookies at least 2” apart.
Transfer to 350F (175C) preheated oven and bake for 12-14 minutes and edges of cookies are light golden brown.
Once removed from the oven, add a few chocolate chips on top of each cookie. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet completely before enjoying!