Post-Football & Avocado Salsa
This Avocado Salsa is amazingly delicious and it’s easy to make!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1 medium-sized tomato diced
- 3 Tbsp chopped onion (I would recommend using a red onion but all I had on hand were white onions and it turned out fine!)
- 1/4 cup corn I used super sweet yellow & white corn by Green Giant
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Combine avocado, tomato, onion, corn, and cilantro. Stir well.
Add lime juice, garlic salt, and black pepper. Stir again.
Keep refrigerated until ready to use.