Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Biscoff Cookie Butter.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 11 minutes
Total Time 31 minutes
Servings 34 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g)
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed (250g)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Biscoff Cookie Butter you'll want the creamy cookie butter, with the red lid, this will require more than one standard-sized jar (420g)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour (375g)
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch (cornflour in UK)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips plus additional for topping, optional
Combine softened butter, sugars, and cookie butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl and use an electric mixer) and beat until ingredients are combined and well-creamed.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla extract.
In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Gradually add dry ingredients to wet until completely combined -- be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula to ensure that all ingredients are well-incorporated.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Cover bowl with cling wrap and chill for 3 hours.
Once cookie dough has finished chilling, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Roll dough into 1 1/2-2 Tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough and place on parchment paper or Silpat lined cookie sheet. Bake on 350F (175C) for 11 minutes.
Once cookies are done baking, remove from oven and, if desired, within one minute of removing from oven top cookies with additional chocolate chips by gently nestling them into the tops of your warm cookies.
Allow to cool completely on cookie sheet.
Keep your remaining dough in the refrigerator while each batch is cooking and do not place cookie dough on hot cookie sheet.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 211kcal