• 1 cup unsalted butter melted and then cooled until no longer warm to the touch (226g)
• 1 cup granulated sugar (200g)
• 1 cup light brown sugar firmly packed (200g)
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter (264g)
• 3 Tablespoons honey
• 2 large eggs room temperature preferred
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 ¼ cups all-purpose flour (410g)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup milk chocolate chips (255g)
• 1 heaping cup dry-roasted peanuts chopped
Combine melted, cooled butter, both sugars, and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and stir well.
Add honey, eggs, and vanilla extract and stir well until batter is cohesive.
In a separate, medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet until thoroughly combined.
Add chocolate chips and peanuts and stir well.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to several hours.
Scoop into about 2 Tablespoon-sized balls. To make cookies more uniform, roll them between your palms into a smooth ball before placing on baking sheet. Space cookies at least 2” apart.
Transfer baking sheet to center rack of 350F (175C) oven and bake for 11-12 minutes.. Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet before removing and enjoying.