A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the June Recipe of the Month! I have a re-cap below and have announced the winner of last month’s contest, but first let’s jump right in to the featured July Recipe…
Thick, fudgy, chewy, and sincerely chocolatey, there’s a chance you might like these even more than my super popular brownie recipe. They’re easy to make and use three different types of chocolate, could I get a glass of milk to go with this, please?
Brownie Cookies aren’t very challenging to make so I’m giving you a break this month after last month’s slightly technique-intensive Angel Food Cake.
WHAT IS THE RECIPE OF THE MONTH?
In case you missed the first Recipe of the Month, here are the details.
- Tomorrow I will publish the full “Recipe of the Month” for July (complete with a step-by-step video which, you will get early access to if you are subscribed to my YouTube channel!)
- Try the recipe out for yourself!
- Share a photo of your results and use the hashtag #sugarspunrun in my Facebook group, on Instagram, or on Twitter or you can e-mail it to me.
- Everyone who shares a photo of their attempt at the Recipe of the Month and uses the hashtag #sugarspunrun will be automatically entered for the chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- You must use the hashtag to indicate that you would like to enter your photo, otherwise I won’t be able to find your photo (especially on Instagram). Keep in mind that I will not be able to see your submission if your Instagram profile is private, so if you have a private profile it might be best to share in my Facebook Baker’s Club group.
Select reader photos may also be featured on my Instagram account, on Facebook, and in next month’s re-cap (if for any reason you don’t want me to re-share your photo, please let me know with your submission).
LAST MONTH’S RECIPE RE-CAP
June’s Recipe of the Month was my favorite ever Angel Food Cake! I received a lot of great submissions and one person was randomly selected as the winner of last month’s contest.
June’s winner of the $50 Amazon gift card was Rebecca W.!! Rebecca actually made her Angel Food Cake in a loaf pan, which I have never tried myself. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Alright, the Brownie Cookie recipe will be up tomorrow and I can’t wait to see everyone’s cookies! Just be sure to use the hashtag if you submit through a social media platform so I can find it when it’s time for me to select a winner!
To be among the first notified about future Recipes of the Month, make sure you are subscribed to my e-mail list!